The DiSC profile is a highly effective tool that can be used in workplaces to better understand and improve the work styles and habits of not only each individual, but also the team dynamics. Through understanding their own, as well as team members’ DiSC profiles, each person has an opportunity to understand, improve and develop strategies to consciously adapt to others in the workplace.
DiSC profiling helps you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognising the communication needs of others
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the behaviours and priorities of employees and team members
- Improving the quality of your workplace by building more effective relationships
So, what does DiSC stand for?
You may have noticed certain working relationships are more natural in the way that they communicate effectively and achieve results.
Everyone is a combination of these four distinct behaviours and while certain combinations are more compatible than others, an understanding of the DiSC profiles existing within your team will lead to more effective and beneficial interactions.
Contact one of our HR consultants today to find out more information on how we can help you strengthen and empower your employees.